Christmas Lottery Rules
It is important to take a look through the rules of the Christmas Lottery before participating. Information about registering an account, purchasing entries, game rules, prizes and payments can be found below. Alternatively, visit the How to Play page for more information about how to enter the Christmas Lottery.
Accounts & Registration
- Users must have a valid email address to sign up for an account. Users will also be required to enter personal details to register an account, such as name and address.
- Users must verify that they are the owner of the registered email address when they sign up.
- Players must be at least 18 years of age to purchase entries.
- Entries cost £1.50 per line of numbers. Entries will only be valid once paid in full.
- The cut-off for entry is 18:50 GMT on 25th December. Any entries that have not been completed and paid for will not be valid.
- ChristmasLottery.net, its partners and agents can refuse entry to the game at their discretion without notice or reason.
- It is the responsibility of the user to check that they are legally eligible to enter The Christmas Lottery. Prizes may be forfeited if winners do not meet the eligibility requirements.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or refunded.
About The Christmas Lottery
- The Christmas Lottery is scheduled to take place at 19:00 GMT on 25th December annually.
- An Insured Random Number Generator (iRNG) will randomly select six numbers from a range between 1 and 50 (the 'main numbers'), followed by a seventh number, referred to as the 'Joker Ball', from a range between 1 and 5. These seven numbers will constitute the winning numbers, also referred to as the 'winning line'.
- To win the £13.5 million jackpot users must have a valid entry, containing the same six main numbers and the same Joker Ball selected as the winning line.
- The six main numbers do not have to be matched in the same order that they are selected by the iRNG or in the order displayed in the results page on this website.
- The Joker Ball cannot be substituted with one of the main numbers to create a winning entry.
- ChristmasLottery.net and its partners may change the date and time at which The Christmas Lottery takes place, at their discretion.
Prizes and Payments
- Players can only win the prizes outlined on the Christmas Lottery Prizes page.
- Prizes can vary between currencies, see the Currency Conversions page for more information.
- The £13.5 million jackpot will be split equally between all players who match six main numbers plus the Joker Ball.
- To be eligible to win the jackpot users must have valid proof of age and address, such as a passport and utility bill.
- The results of the Christmas Lottery Ticket Checker do not act as proof that a user has a winning entry. A player must have purchased an entry to be eligible for a prize.
- Players will receive prizes directly into their online account so that they can be withdrawn. Prizes will not be paid by any other method.